Summer is flying by as usual. Tee ball ended in mid July. It was amazing watching how much the kids improved from the beginning of the season. Too bad the learning curve will have to start all over next year. I am officially done with coaching (for now). I figure it would be a little hard next summer with a 9 month old!! Z's next adventure will be soccer which will start in early September.
We went on vacation in July to Harbor Springs, MI. It was nice to have almost a whole week off with the three of us. I was enjoying every minute, figuring it will be the last family vacation before the new addition joins us. Z had a great time at the pool, beach and playing in Gigi's new Town & Country. I actually think the new minivan was the biggest hit of the whole vacation!
We are getting excited/nervous for school to start at the end of the month. I can't believe my little baby is going to be in kindergarten! He has grown up so quickly! He seems to be excited to go to school....we'll see what happens when the time comes!
We are also getting excited about the impending arrival of our new little boy. We have yet to decide officially on his name, but we have narrowed down the list. I would like to name him soon, so we aren't stuck calling him little bean for much longer! I have been attempting over the last month to get a 4D u/s to see the little guy's face, but he is pretty stubborn! We will try again next week and I will post pictures (if we are able to get any)!
I will try to be better about updating, but time seems to escape me any more (as I sit here typing at 11 pm on a Wednesday night!)
We are getting excited/nervous for school to start at the end of the month. I can't believe my little baby is going to be in kindergarten! He has grown up so quickly! He seems to be excited to go to school....we'll see what happens when the time comes!
We are also getting excited about the impending arrival of our new little boy. We have yet to decide officially on his name, but we have narrowed down the list. I would like to name him soon, so we aren't stuck calling him little bean for much longer! I have been attempting over the last month to get a 4D u/s to see the little guy's face, but he is pretty stubborn! We will try again next week and I will post pictures (if we are able to get any)!
I will try to be better about updating, but time seems to escape me any more (as I sit here typing at 11 pm on a Wednesday night!)
No comments:
Post a Comment