Tuesday, July 1, 2008

June has come and gone....

N at E's 2nd birthday party

Z and E at E's birthday party


Hard to believe another month has past! We are almost to the mid way point of the summer! We have been doing the normal "summery" things around here: yard work, swimming, trips to the beach, etc. Z is doing well in tee ball...he can hit it well and his fielding is improving (well, at least he is not sitting on the field any more, he actually stands up for the whole inning!) The rest of the team is showing remarkable improvement as well!

Z attended a camp at the Farm Park called "Once Upon a Farm". They learned all about the different farm animals. He really enjoyed milking the cow and making fresh ice cream! He is now taking swimming lessons a day or two a week with a friend of the family at Mimi and Papa's pool. He grew so much over the winter that he can now touch the bottom and walk around the shallow end of their pool! It is so much easier than carrying him around!

We are heading on vacation to upper Michigan in a couple of weeks. It will be our last vacation with just the three of us. I am looking forward to some family time and some R&R!

I am also in disbelief that I am almost 6 months pregnant! This little one will be here before we know it! I am almost done with his bedroom. Just some decorating to do. And I just need to pick up a few of the basics: diapers, wipes, burp clothes, etc. After going through about 1,000 boxes of Zs old clothes, I think we have at least the first little while covered! We are getting so excited to meet our new little man. Z was actually able to feel him kick tonight!
Baby and me at 23 weeks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Girlfriend!!!
Z must be so excited!!
Miss U!!
Love YA!!
Give Z a kiss from me!!!

Anonymous said...

That comment was from me!!
Ape