Sunday, May 4, 2008

Z's 5th Birthday

Wow! I can't believe my little boy turned 5 yesterday! These last five years have flown by! I still remember rocking him to sleep as an infant. I try to hold him like that now and all he screams is "Mommy, stop it! I'm not a baby!" He had a good time at his "adult" birthday party yesterday. We just had his aunts, uncles and grandparents who live local over for dinner and cake. And of course, presents! He had a blast! In a couple of weeks, when his cousins from NC get in to town, we will be having a "kids" birthday party, complete with a clown!

Yesterday was also another milestone, Z started Tee Ball! And silly me signed up to coach. It was nice have at least 9 out of 10 of the 5 & 6 year old's listening (take a guess who wasn't listening to the coach!!!) It is going to be a fun season! There are kids with all different abilities and experience on the team, so it will definitely be entertaining as well!
Since I last wrote, I have officially made it to the second trimester of this pregnancy. I am definitely showing, and actually had someone at work on Friday ask if I was having twins! OK, I don't think I'm that big! But I am bigger at this point than I was in my pregnancy with Z. We are getting really excited to have our "big" ultrasound sometime in the next 4 weeks. We will be finding out then if it is team blue or team pink. I was thinking girl for a while, but now I am having my doubts. I am just hoping for healthy at this point! I had a couple of requests (silly people!) so here is a pic of how big the belly has grown.
4 weeks:

14 weeks:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your getting big GIRLFRIEND!!!