Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend

Well, it was a pretty uneventful weekend here. The weather took a turn for the worse Friday night, but luckily Z and I were able to get up to the Maple Festival for some rides and food before the storms moved in. Z had a great time and we ran into one of his friends, Jenna, there. Saturday I got to visit with my sis and my nephew. It is amazing how well he is doing after having such a rough start to his little life. I believe he was in the nicu (the first time) for about 93 days. My sis and her hubby are true troopers. I can not even imagine going through what they have gone through. N is a lovey cuddly little guy now. He is up to around 15 lbs (starting weight was around 2 lb 4 oz) and he is doing great. He's a recent picture of the little guy....he really could be playing for the Browns some day!

No comments: