Well, Spring is finally starting to come around. This weekend was beautiful with lots of sunshine and highs in the 50's and 60's. All the neighborhood kids are starting to come out of winter hibernation to reunite with their summertime friends. It is amazing how we really don't see any one in the neighborhood all winter, but come spring/summer/early fall, we spend so much time together, hanging out in the street, watching the kids play.
We have been taking great advantage of the warmer weather to let Z go run off all the energy he has been saving up all winter long. He loves the outdoors: going on adventures through the woods, riding his power wheels around, riding his bike and digging for worms. I am really looking forward to getting him in the pool again this summer. Hopefully we can make a swimmer out of him yet!
The little bean is doing well. I am getting bigger and bigger by the day, and I know I have many more days ahead. For some reason, I think this one may be a girl. Just my prediction for now. I will be happy with healthy! I guess we'll see come June! That is one of the few doctor's appointments I actually look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment