I originally was thinking of creating this blog to lead everyone on a journey through our second pregnancy. But I decided that I would really love to focus on the present and our family as it is now: Mommy, Daddy, Z, and Casey the dog. We had a great time this weekend enjoying the "blizzard". We got a couple of feet of snow and Z's newest hobby is brushing off car windows with the snow brush. He is the only person in the world who actually throws more snow on the windows to be able to brush it off! We went sled riding for the first time too! Z loved it!!And now, without further ado, I would like to introduce the newest member to be of our family...Baby Bean! Our first u/s was on Tuesday, March 11. Bean was measuring 6 weeks 6 days, which gave us an estimated due date of 10/30/08. We figure since Z came 10 days early via c-section, we will probably deliver sometime mid-October. I will hopefully be able to ask these kinds of questions next week when I have my first regular OB appointment....and hopefully another ultrasound so I can see the Bean again! Here is a picture of the little blob of joy!

2 comments:
I'm blogging for the first time tonight too. Stumbled on your site. You're ahead of me... I haven't figured out how to post pics yet!!
I like your blog.
Baby Bean is so cute!
Tell Zander I said Hi, and he's cute too (but he already knows that)
Love, Dad
Post a Comment