Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter's a-coming...


This weekend, Z's little 1 year old cousin E spent the night. She is so precious and so gentle compared to Z. I got a couple of cute pictures from our time together. My favorite pic is the one of her "mean face." You just say to her "E, do the look" and she makes the most hilarious mean face!



Also, with Easter coming up quickly, Z reminded me that we needed to color eggs this past weekend. So starting at 7:30 am Saturday morning, he would ask every 5 minutes when we would be coloring eggs. I finally gave in and we colored eggs that morning. E got to join in on the egg coloring fun and luckily we only had about 5 casualties (eggs dropped on the table, in the dye, on the floor, etc). Z thought those were pretty cool though because he got to eat them right away. We ended up dying about 30+ eggs, so I hope my family doesn't mind colored deviled eggs on Easter Sunday!

Had my first OB appt today. Little bean is growing so quickly. In today's ultrasound, you could see where the arms and legs were starting to grow! The little heart was fluttering away. After today's ultrasound, they put my due date back to October 27. They also said they would schedule my c-section 7 days prior to the due date. So, we are looking at somewhere around October 20 (unless this one decides to come earlier like Z did!) It seems so far away, but I know it will be here before we know it! And we also got our first baby present yesterday. Our neighbor's gave us a little Brown's outfit, so baby will be all ready for football season!!!
Lastly, I found this really funny website on a chat board I belong to. It is about what not to name your child. The author's sense of humor is great....and I can't believe people would actually think to name their children some of these names!!!

Here's the site: http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/

No comments: